/ Home / Tracker / About / TL-Verilog / Blogs /
- added a TL Verilog Generator to code into
- The generator main script is tl_verilog.js, currently in playgrounds.
- The playground is advanced_playground
- Learned how to generate code for a block.
- Blocks with prebuilt strings can be used for general-purpose statements
- Made Custom blocks for a basic pipeline
- added the code for its JSON and js code generator.
- “facing some errors with the integration of custom blocks”
- Implemented a buggy TLV block program
1. subsequent codes don’t come when the blocks are joined
2. even though the |’calc’ and $’cc..’ stuff is one string they are coming separately
3. indent is missing
- Fixed the style of the block to better resemble the vision
- Read the cake.js and Browsed over the general advanced_playground.html
* When a block is connected to the chain it just ignores the lower blocks code. Only the up-most Blocks code is retained
* In a Parent-child block structure, it throws an error that the parent block does not know how to generate code for the child block. Argh.
- All current issues solved
- When a block is connected to the chain it just ignores the lower blocks code. Only the up-most Blocks code is retained”- The generator was missing a scrub function which helps join the blocks, the required was added.
- Saw very basic stuff into hosting a website.
Fixed statement code generation
Fixed joined block code generation
- Looking into CRA website with netlify
- So I get how to make a CRA website following the steps. But how to integrate blockly into it still stays a mystery to me.
- Fixed Indent - 3 spaces on each
- Reading on:
1. A GitHub example of CRA with blockly integration: GitHub
Hooks in CRA
2. A GitHub example of CRA with blockly integration: https://github.com/nbudin/react-blockly
- Facing issues while installing npm version of blockly with both:
- npm install –save blockly
- npm install –save react-blockly