/ Home / Tracker / About / TL-Verilog / Blogs /
- Completed the basic signal using mutators and extensions
- CODE TO GET MUTATORS WORKING: generator/signal.js (Terrible documentation online)
- Trying to Lift state Up, blocklydiv works but toolbox throws container error.
- Error: Toolbox must have a contents attribute.
- Played with mutators, trying to get ternary operator mutator working. Got
- Added pipesignal, statesignal, assginedstatesignal, …
- Lifted state up. Deleted Main.js and integrated all files with App.js
- Added open in makerchip button.
- Made Mutators inline, they have 3 inputs
- Redesigned Signal Block and calibrated its inputs for the sleekest design during coding.