/ Home / Tracker / About / TL-Verilog / Blogs /
Note: Completed RISCV Core MYTH WORKSHOP
- Redesigned Layout to a Vertical column layout with three portions(toolbox, workspace, textArea+buttons) for better aesthetics and ease of programming.
- Put the code in Main.js, just using <Main /> in App.js for easy migration to warp-v.org later.
- Added Blocks to XML and XML to Blocks functionality.
- Added Save to Local Storage and Recover from Local Storage functionality for ease of development.
Blockly to TLV
XML to Blockly
- Changed TextArea to accept Inputs. A simple copy-paste of XML to the textArea and ‘Recover from Code’ will also generate the blocks, without needing to import from a program.
- Added an Upload File button for uploading and loading a Blockly block program file (.xml) which generates the corresponding block structure.
- Added New Blocks and redesigned a lot of existing blocks to better fit programming with blockly. ( Added m4+, m4_include_lib,…(m4 blocks); arithmetic_operator, logical_operator, ..(operation blocks), ternary operators, ..)
- MAJOR FIX: Till now all the indentation was done by hardcoded strings. I was calculating each indent and harcoding it into the blocks. Now It is being done by Generator class property Indent.
- Redesigned existing blocks to use dummy inputs and fields instead of valueinput blocks. This will allow the user to type into the block without having to drag a text/number input for each slot
- Completed the MYTH RISCV Core