/ Home / Tracker / About / TL-Verilog / Blogs /
Note: RESTRUCTURING CODE FROM SCRATCH
- Got a dynamic category working but couldnot use getPallete
- Written the code for pipesignal but its not registering the clicks yet.
- Started Restructuring code from scratch
- Embedding div:
- converted all the React.createRefs to useRefs and componentDidMount to useEffects
- Overuse of references is considered bad coding. HTML DOM operations where refs were previously used like textArea. The errors in Save Workspace and Copy to clipboard have been resolved
- es5 -> es6 syntax conversion
- CSS -> Bootstrap Styling.
- Fixed the BlocklyDiv, Save Workspace, TextArea, BlocklyComponent and index.js of BlocklyComponent.
- Reorganised the file structure. broke blocks.js and generator.js to individual files by catgories for a cleaner code.
- Fixed the buttons except handlefileupload, I am not using a reference there anymore as they were causing issues in my previous versions. Even handleFileUpload is almost working, I am getting my program uploaded on console.log, its just an issue of the workspace render. By tomorrow morning the code will reach a stable version. safe side for tomorrows presentation.
- Added Download Button
- Started Experimenting and Reasearching on Mutators
- Google Groups
- USE THIS: